The airFiber AF-5XHD are equipped with revolutionary LTU technology that breaks through the limitations of 802.11 Wi-Fi technology. Designed for use in the 5 GHz frequency band, the new airFiber AF-5XHD is Ubiquiti's first LTU radio, offering greater channel bandwidths of up to 100 MHz, and more advanced RF components.
Pair the AF-5XHD with a compatible Ubiquiti® airFiber X antenna or RocketDish™ antenna for a complete 5 GHz Point-to-Point (PtP) solution.
An optional IP67 upgrade kit (model AF-X-IP67) is available separately to provide enhanced protection from dust and water.
Designed specifically for the Wireless ISP industry from the ground floor up, the AF-5XHD's custom LTU silicon and radio architecture provide breakthrough performance. Its core communications processing engine surpasses the limitations inherent to generic Wi-Fi chips to provide low latency, long-range capability, DFS flexibility, higher constellations, and better power output, along with improved receive sensitivity.
The AF-5XHD features industryleading 21.2 bps/Hz spectral efficiency, line-rate data packet processing for up to 1.34 Gbps of real data throughput, and innovative xtreme Range Technology (xRT™)
Dimensions224 x 82 x 48 mm (8.82 x 3.23 x 1.89")Weight0.35 kg (12.3 oz)RF Connectors(2) RP-SMA Weatherproof (CH0, CH1)
- Programmable Transmit Power
- Programmable Duty Cycle (GPS synchronized frames)
- Configurable GPS Synchronization
- Split TX and RX Frequency
- Split TX and RX Channel Bandwidth
- Adaptive Modulation up to 1024QAM
- Dual Redundant Gigabit Ethernet Ports with PoE
- OFDM and OFDMA Support
- Bluetooth Wireless Configuration
- AlignLock™ Antenna Aiming Guard
- User-Configurable Interference Mitigation
- Redundant Images for Fail-Safe Configuration
- Persistent Spectrum Analysis with Dedicated RX
- Wide Voltage Range, Enhanced Surge Protection
(1) SMA Weatherproof (GPS)GPS AntennaExternal, Magnetic BasePower Supply24V, 1A Gigabit PoE Adapter (Included)Power MethodPassive Power over Ethernet
Pins 1, 2, 4, 5 (+) and Pins 7, 8, 3, 6 (-)Max. Power Consumption6-12WSupported Voltage Range+18 to +54 VDCMountingairFiber X Mount (Rocket Mount Compatible)
GPS Pole Mount (Included)Operating Temperature-40° to 55° C (-40° to 131° F)WeatherproofingIP67CertificationsCE, FCC, ICNetworking InterfaceData Port: (1) 10/100/1000 Ethernet Port
Management Port: (1) 10/100/1000 Ethernet PortBluetoothBluetooth v4.0ProcessorairFiber LTU ICMaximum Throughput1.34 GbpsMaximum Range100 kmPackets per Second2+ MillionLatency1.5 ms - 3.5 msEncryptionAES-256OSairOS 8 for airFiberWireless ModesMaster/SlaveFrequency Range4.8 GHz - 6.2 GHz
(Dependent on Regulatory Region)Max. Conducted TX Power29 dBm
(Dependent on Regulatory Region)Frequency Accuracy< 2 ppmChannel Bandwidth10/20/30/40/50/60/80/100 MHz Selectable
Programmable Uplink and Downlink Duty Cycles
София- ул 686 номер 16